Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cabin Barnette

We spent three days at the Barnette's property in the Sierra-Nevadas. It was fabulously fun.. after three days, however, I was very dirty and very tired. This is Chandler's cometary on the following pictures...
"Chandler and Mommy."
"It's Chandler water the baby trees."
"Chandler fishing."
"Chandler and Daddy fishing."
At some point during the trip I said, "I like fishing, not actually fishing, but going and sitting.." And I realized I'm turning into my mom.


"Chandler helping daddy"
The MEN built a new deck for the cabin. It was looking beautiful (although not quite finished) when we left.

Next time we go I'll be less pregnant, and maybe I'll last a little longer... maybe not. lol.

2 comments:

Ossmen said...

You are a beautiful woman. I miss seeing you in class. Good luck with the growing family.

allisonwalkerland said...

holy cow your boys fishing=so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...