Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jare-Bear

He used to get really mad if you called him Jare-Bear. Oh, but he was so cute. I used to think he was the funniest one in the family. He had that little kid charm, with a hint of true intelligence to his humor. He was so funny. When he got mad, he was even more hilarious. He hated that we laughed when he threw fits, and was genuinely trying to hurt you. Him trying to hurt me, made me laugh, which made him more mad, which made me laugh more.. you get it.

I often have wondered what it is like to be Jared. His teenager-hood being so different from mine. I was teenager with little kids in the house, Jared is a teenager with two little teenager sisters. The house is quiet, or at least much quieter than when I was there. Jared has mastered the art of being a teenager. Although, being 19 today, he's maybe, kind of, out grown being a teenager. He's incredibly handsome, and I would say, in competition (with me of course) for the best looking one in the family.

Photobucket

He is incredibly smart. I would tell you what his graduating GPA is, but I don't want to make you feel bad, and I don't know for sure. He's incredibly smart even though, he likes to make faces like this.

Photobucket

Or Sometimes like this.

Photobucket

And I like to make fun of him and say his faces look like this.

Photobucket

Jared once dropped Chandler on his face. Yet, Jared appears to be Chandler's favorite. Last week Chandler was playing cars with "Car Mommy, Car Daddy, Car Chandler, Car Baby Brother and Car Jared." Welcome to car club Jared, that's a pretty big deal.

Photobucket
I think maybe it's because the rock the same hair style
When Jared was 4 he decided he was going on a mission to China. So, in preparation he took 5 years of Chinese, and became president of the Chinese club. Which from what I could tell was mostly about eating Chinese food. Recently, Jared received his mission call to SPEAK Chinese in Taiwan. This picture is very poor quality, from someone's cell phone, but I liked it, so deal with it.

Photobucket

Happy birthday little brother.

1 comment:

rachel v. said...

Love it, happy birthday Jared!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...