Monday, October 11, 2010

October, October

Is this the busiest month ever, for everyone else too?

October 4-Brandon returns to school
October 8-School BBQ Horray for not having to make dinner!
October 9-Clean the church assignment AND make a cake McKenna's birthday party
October 11-14 OSCIs... I have no idea how to spell that Some important tests for Brandon
October 12-Dentist appointment
October 13-Sterling's 2 month well check
October 14-Baby shower
October 15-Date night, finally
October 16-Primary activity AND Relief Society activity
October 17-Primary program AND Adam's birthday yay Adam
October 21-My birthday yay me
October 23-Birthday party for Chandler's little friend
October 28-Brandon's mom is having surgery AND girls night
October 30-Ward activity
October 31-Sterling's baby blessing


These are all wonderful things. I'm not so sure that Brandon's dentist visit will be. We're happy to be busy, but occasionally overwhelmed, and exhausted. Thank you Sterling for deciding October would be the month you started sleeping eight hours!

I'm also trying to squeeze in a few days each week @ the gym... which is hard because I can't take Sterling till the first week of November, so I have to go at night when Brandon's home. Bonus, however, I have already lost 5 pounds this month! I also, so badly want to go to a pumpkin patch, and I need to make the boy's Halloween costumes.

Sorry, there's no flow to this and I had nothing clever to say. Maybe in November. Happy Columbus day!

2 comments:

Greg and Diana said...

Wow, you sound like our family...October is our anniversary on the 15th, Karyl's B-day on the 20th and Halloween...November is both our birthdays (11th and 16th) then a vacation, then Thanksgiving....then Christmas. We also have dentist appointment, doctor's appointments, Karyl's 4 year check up...and a few other new things that have come up that will keep me busy during all that time!! I feel your pain!!

Perkes Family said...

Busy mom :) Tell brandon good luck on OCSI'S Crazy times. It called The Pumpkin Patch on Sauve Island is still my fav pump. patch ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...